As an intern at our ranch you will gain unparalleled work experience and the skills to succeed. The wilderness tourism and wilderness management industries offer a wide array of opportunities that will enhance your personal and professional skills. All require commitment, self-learning and a positive attitude.[cycloneslider id=”intern-page-slideshow-2″]
These are just a few of the internship positions that are available to you:
- Forestry & Woodlot Management
- Kitchen Management
- Philosophy Partner
- Ranch Management
- Sales and Marketing
- University Internships
- Wilderness Steward
If you have a wide array of interests, you are not limited to one position. By constantly reviewing your interests, you can contribute to all aspects of ranch life. You can find more details about each internship position here.
- Personal Growth is the priority, we facilitate the environment and material for you to grow and evolve towards your best self through physical, mental and emotional challenges
- Your internship is a journey that can transform your life as much as you are committed to invest in yourself
- Opportunities match responsibility taken and include attending external workshops and learning new skills
- Hands-on experience in Nature Conservation and contribute to positive change in the world
- Participate in the creation of our community as much as you are ready for, we highly encourage your involvement in everything we do
- Join our highly supportive community where we support each other in our goals and mission and share our personal experiences on a daily basis
- Live and work in a remote wilderness environment, where you reconnect with nature and yourself
- Accommodation on site in prospector tents or communal rooms, including all meals
- Internal recruitment to a paid position may be offered to those who invest in themselves, fully engage with our ranch philosophy and contribute to our culture and community
- Commitment to your personal evolvement
- Support our community and get involved in group activities, such as our weekly success reviews, writing weekly blog stories, daily meetings, planning communal activities and taking care of daily ranch chores.
- Take responsibility for creating a positive environment around you.
- Contribute to something larger than yourself by participating in Nature Conservation projects and mentoring your fellow community partners.
- Contribute to the ranch culture by sharing inspirational insights, photos and videos with our community.
- Create your own work schedule, including 40 hours per week, that meets your interests and moves you towards your goals.
Commitment Is Key
Interns who commit to stays of at least two months are able to make the most of the wilderness opportunities facilitated at the ranch. However, a two month stay is not mandatory.
This is one of the few learning environments that empowers you to define new goals and interests, while becoming more confident and discovering your purpose in life. If you are ready to work in a positive and supportive community culture with all the benefits a wilderness internship offers, we encourage you to apply for an internship by completing the Wilderness Readiness Survey.
For more information about the application process, take the Wilderness Readiness Survey or give us a call on +1-250-238-2274.